Weight Loss via MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Um... Two Weeks and No Weight Lost - Time to Revamp

Okay, this is embarrassing, but I realized today is the second week of my weight loss journey, and I am back to 205 pounds.

That's sad.

I know it takes a little time for my body to get used to my exercise and diet plans, but as I look back on the past two weeks, I can see that while I have implemented some great changes, there are a few more I need to make.

Like to stop eating out. And snacking on crap (i.e. potato chips, chocolate, candy, chocolate milk).

So, even though I have ended my second week with no weight lost, I think I am still moving forward because I have found what I have been doing wrong and what I need to do better. Part of progress is finding and correcting our mistakes. So that's what I will do.

Find and correct my mistakes and shortcomings with my fitness.

I appreciate your support and comments. I definitely need them.

So here we go.....

Again....

No comments:

Post a Comment