Weight Loss via MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Resolution

Happy New Year.

Like many people, I am starting the new year with a resolution to lose weight, get fit and be healthy. This is due to the fact that I did terribly at keeping up with my diet and exercise during the holiday, and sadly, even gained back weight I’d previously lost a couple months ago.

To be honest, that’s mostly why I haven’t kept up my fitness blog here.

Embarrassment.

But I’m doing it, and that’s what’s most important. So today is again DAY 1. I’m starting anew, with a desire to set fitness goals and make plans to reach them.

So, for those of you who may be in a similar situation: welcome to 2012.

New year, fresh start.

Good luck.


Feel free to leave a comment about your New Year's fitness resolution.

1 comment:

  1. Although the process of change can sometimes be daunting it does provide a chance for you to reclaim greater control of your life. Working together in the counselling room, I can help you to safely grasp that opportunity. For more info visit Basingstoke Counselling website.

    ReplyDelete